Thanks to the awesome runemadsen canned was
updated again, and now supports query params so
will map to
GET /?name=Superman. This allows for even finer grained
control for stubbing services while keeping the API nice and simple. You will
also find all the documentation online
for easy viewing now.
Just out, canned version 0.2.1
- fixed CORS support on the command line
- added support for additional CORS headers
Thanks to runemadsen for his work
A major new feature is the support for specifying the return code inside the file, so special codes like 201 for create etc. can now simply be added via
//! statusCode: 201.
For anybody who likes to help the tests got some love as well and are now in more friendly jasmine and hopefully easier to understand than before.
I have used canned for some time now
to aid my development of apis, and over time some things arouse which made it
worth to add some features. If you want to know more about canned check out
Changes canned 0.1.0
- better error codes, a not found is actually 404 now not 400
- better content type handling, html is now returned as text/html
- support for comments in json, so documenting api responses can be done inline
interested install the new version via
$ npm install canned
And checkout the the repo